Published in Journals
Work in Progress
- "A New Epistemic Characterization of ε-Proper Rationalizability", with Andrés Perea, Volume 104, July 2017, pp 309-328.
- ''An Extreme Point Characterization of Strategy-proof and Unanimous Probabilistic Rules over Binary Restricted Domains'', with Hans Peters, Soumyarup Sadhukhan and Ton Storcken, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 69, March 2017, Pages 84-90.
- "Two models of social learning in networks, with concepts drawn from economics and physics", with K. Chatterjee, The European Physical Journal - Special Topics, Volume 225, Issue 17, December 2016, pp 3151-3157.
- "Local Incentive Compatibility with Transfers", with Debasis Misra and Anup Pramanik, Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 100, November 2016, pp 149-165.
- ''On the generalization of Cayley-Hamilton theorem for mixed discriminants'', with R.B Bapat, forthcoming in Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing.
- ''On the adjacency matrix of a block graph'', with R.B. Bapat, Linear and Multilinear Algebra (2014), Volume 62, Issue 3, Pages 406-418.
- "Multidimensional Mechanism Design in Single-peaked Type Spaces", with Debasis Mishra and Anup Pramanik, Journal of Economic Theory, 2014.
- ''Probabilistic strategy-proof rules over single-peaked domains'', with Ton Storcken, Hans Peters and Arunava Sen, Journal of Mathematical Economics (2014), Elsevier, Vol 52(C), pages 123-127.
- "Implementation in multidimensional dichotomous domains", with Debasis Mishra, Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(2), May 2013.
- "On the manipulability of approval voting and related scoring rules'', with Hans Peters and Ton Storcken, Social Choice and Welfare (2012), Volume 39, Issue 2-3, pp 399-429.
- "The structure of strategy-proof random social choice functions over product domains and lexicographically separable preferences'' with Shurojit Chatterji and Aruanva Sen, Journal of Mathematical Economics, Volume 48, Issue 6, December 2012, Pages 353-366.
- "Strategy-proof partitioning'', with Debasis Misra, Games and Economic Behavior, Volume 76, Issue 1, September 2012, pp 285-300.
- "Strategy-proof voting rules on a multidimensional policy space for a continuum of voters with elliptic preferences'', with Hans Peters and Ton Storcken, SERIEs: (2011), Volume 2, Number 4, 485-496.
- "The structure of voters'' preferences induced by the Dual Culture Condition'', with William V. Gehrlein, University of Delaware, published as a chapter in a book edited by Rudy Fara, Dennis Leech and Maurice Salles.
- "Strategy-proof Rules on Top-connected Single-peaked and Partially Single-peaked Domains'', with Gopakumar Achuthankutty.
- "A Unified Characterization of Randomized Strategy-proof Rules", with Soumyarup Sadhukhan.
- "Separability and Decomposability in Mechanism Design with Transfers", with Debasis Mishra and Swaprava Nath.
- "Stability in Matching with Groups having Non-Responsive Preferences", with Shashwat Khare.
- "A Characterization of Stable Algorithms", with Pinaki Mandal.
- ''Necessary and sufficient condition for dictatorship over convex domains'', with Ton Storcken.
- "Testable Restrictions of Equilibrium Outcomes in Strategic Market Games", with Manipushpak Mitra and Indranil Ray.
- ''The equivalence between adjacent non-manipulability and strategy-proofness in voting domains'', with Arunava Sen, Sonal Yadav and Hua Xia Zeng.
- ''Oriented Percolation with Backbend'', with Rahul Roy and Anish Sarkar.
- ''On the greatest prime divisor of a product of terms in an arithmetic progression with arbitrary common difference'', with Shanta Laishram.
- ''Matching with couples having non-responsive preferences'', with Bhaskar Dutta and Debasis Mishra.
- ''On the characterization of probabilistic matchings'', with Arunava Sen.
- ''Ordinal Bayesian Incentive compatible rules'', with Dipjyoti Mazumdar, Arunava Sen, Bhaskar Dutta.
- ''A fair rule for bipartite graphs'', with Dipjyoti Mazumdar and Manipushpak Mitra.
- ''Coalition Manipulability of approval, plurality and ante-plurality voting rules'', with Vincent Merlin.
- ''Structure of Strategy-proof rules on multidimensional restricted range'', with Hans Peters.
- ''Generalized Circular Domain'', with Gopakumar Achuthankutty.
- ''Characterization of lexi-min and lexi-max preferences'', with Manipushpak Mitra.
- ''Characterization of Decomposable Multi-dimensional Domains'', with Shashwat Khare.
- ''Maximal Domains for the existence of strategy-proof and stable matching'', with Pinaki Mandal.
- ''Characterization of domains where exactly and strongly consistent rules exists'', with Hans Peters.
- ''On generalized Spatial Power Indices'', with Hans Peters.
- ''Characterization of social preference rules on shortest path domains'', with Ton Storcken.
- ''Mechanism Design on Optimizer Domains'', with Debasis Mishra and Rudolf Muller.
- ''Cycle Monotonicity on gross substitute domains'', with Debasis Mishra.